Title Commitment Coordinator- Moon Township, PA
Position Type: Contract To Hire
Job Title: Title Commitment Coordinator
Pay rate: $12-$15 per hour--Non-Exempt
Duration: 3 months contract-to-hire
Location: Moon Twp.
Summary of Position
The Title Commitment Coordinator works directly with the Title Commitment Team Leader and is responsible for the review of data and creation of the title commitment. Responsible for communicating with internal staff to obtain any additional information that may be needed, as well as advising of any potential delays.
The incumbent’s primary duties include:
- Monitors dashboard and processes orders in order of due date.
- Monitors emails addressed to the company email box and responds as needed.
- Reviews Abstractor Callback Sheets for completion.
- Rejects incomplete/inaccurate Abstractor Callback Sheets to Title Operations.
- Types required information from the callback sheet into system
- Builds requirements and exceptions.
- Reviews and approves commitments typed by others as well as their own work up to their authorized limit.
- Performs Patriot, Pacer and Child Support Searches as needed.
- Reviews a search to ensure it complies with Underwriter/Client guidelines.
- Performs online title searches.
- Prints and delivers commitments according to client guidelines.
- Reviews a search to ensure it complies with Entitle’s Requirements.
- Prepares the search package to be uploaded to entitle and uploads to Entitle’s website.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Typing/Data Entry skills, 45 wpm to 60 wpm with a 95% accuracy rate
- Possess good communication and customer service skills
- Familiarity with personal computer operation
- Knowledge of real estate terminology
Note: The client has the right to modify the above description as deemed necessary, at any time.