Disbursement Coordinator- Moon Township, PA
Position Type: Contract To Hire
Job Title: Disbursement Coordinator
Pay rate: $12-$15 per hour--Non-Exempt
Duration: 3 months contract-to-hire
Location: Moon Twp.
Summary of Position
The Disbursement Coordinator has the daily responsibility for ensuring that all files with the appropriate client and funding approval are disbursed within the workday. They review and determine whether the client is providing the most accurate information at the time of payment. Duties include printing checks, send outgoing wires, and sending out UPS packages.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Data Entry Proficiency
- Reviewing all files that are authorized to be disbursed for the following information:
- The file has proper funding and is in balance.
- All supporting documentation is current, and matches the borrower and property that coincide with the file.
- Discrepancy investigation and resolution.
- Printing reports from established databases.
- Effective and clear communication with the teams within the office to resolve all delays and issues that result in the file not disbursing within the scheduled timeframe.
- Reporting all holds, and stale dated checks to appropriate parties designated by Disbursements Management.
- Sending outgoing wires for all payoffs and borrower’s proceeds that are designated.
- Attention to detail, determining that all disbursement information supports the file in which they are disbursing.
- Shipping and mailing all payments to proper parties.
- Ability to determine whether payment will be received within due date.
- Understanding and knowledge of all state specific requirements set forth for disbursements.
- States that require an attorney to disburse.
- States that require a separate escrow account to disburse.
- Perform duties and responsibilities in accordance with established time standards.
- Associates Degree or Higher in Accounting/Finance or Practical work experience with departmental systems and software.
- Bookkeeping/Accounting/Banking experience
- Ability to multitask and be detail oriented
- Must possess good organizational skills and be able to provide great customer service
Note: The client has the right to modify the above description as deemed necessary, at any time.