Mortgage Loan Processor- Longmont, CO
Position Type: Direct Hire
Mortgage Staffing Solutions is looking for energetic Mortgage Loan Processors for full-time, direct hire opportunities in Longmont, CO. Salary is based on experience. Please see job description below and apply directly with resume if interested.
Client is a direct Fannie Mae Seller/Servicer which means they can lend on conventional loan products with little to no overlays and they retain the servicing on the loans! They also offer government loans including FHA, VA and USDA as well as portfolio products. They offer easy access to support staff including other processors, underwriting, closers and managers as they are all working together under one roof.
Looking to fill positions for entry level and experienced loan processors. Training for the position will be available; however, recent experience is preferred. A Loan Processor with the client provides support to the lending team and business partners. This position requires the ability to stay organized and detailed while working on multiple files in a fast paced environment. The ability to manage and meet deadlines is critical in this role.
IMPORTANT NOTES FROM MANAGEMENT:
- Very team oriented environment
- 2-5 years’ experience
- Paperless loan origination system experience
- Conventional loans – 90% - FHA,VA – 10%
- Provide support to the Loan officer throughout the loan process with clerical requirements. Responsible for the data collection and analysis of loan files to meet investor guidelines.
- Analyze credit, income, and asset documentation to ensure loan adheres to AUS findings including self-employed borrower analysis.
- Order appraisal, flood certification, title commitment, mortgage insurance, hazard insurance, and any additional verifications (Verification of Deposit, etc.)
- Submit file to Underwriting for initial loan conditions.
- Relay any additional items needed to Loan Officer requested by Underwriting, if applicable.
- Send preliminary HUD settlement statement to title company.
- Prepare file for closing (Obtain Verbal Verification of Employment and order updated credit report).
- Maintain updates for changes to investor and mortgage insurance underwriting guidelines.
- High school diploma and/or 2-4 years of experience in the financial industry.
- Knowledge in the use of personal computers, word processing, email, spreadsheets and other related applications.
- Knowledge of all investor guidelines and loan programs including but not limited to FNMA, FHA, VA as well as mortgage insurance companies.
- Knowledge of basic business office equipment including (but not limited to) personal computers, typewriter, fax machine, calculator and telephone.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common, technical and industry specific documents.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, and resolve issues.
- Must be able to manage time-based projects.